Features and Benefits
The most rugged, full-featured AED for professional rescuers
Designed with advanced capabilities, the ZOLL AED Pro® supports professionals trained in Basic Life Support as well as Advanced Life Support. A high-resolution LCD display allows responders to visualise a patient's ECG while utilising a 3-lead monitoring cable.
Unique to ZOLL AEDs is a real-time feedback mechanism, known as Real CPR Help®, which allows rescuers to see and hear how well they are performing chest compressions during CPR.
Features and Benefits:
- Rugged construction and exceptional durability support the needs of Basic Life Support providers
- Manual override option satisfies Advanced Life Support professionals
- Superior design and rubber over-molds, built to withstand harsh environments.
- Exceptionally resistant to dust and water jets (IP55 Rating)
- The only AED in the industry to withstand a 1.5-meter drop test
- Available as semiautomatic with manual override or semiautomatic only.
- Built-in 7-hour memory or USB memory technology allows virtually unlimited data storage capacity and maximum flexibility for data management and transfer
- Electrodes and batteries compatible with ZOLL’s professional range of EMS and hospital defibrillators
- ECG monitoring with 3-lead cable and high-quality display.
- Real CPR Help with instant feedback on the rate and depth of chest compressions during CPR through ZOLL's unique one-piece CPR-D-padz® electrodes
- The AED Pro can defibrillate children up to eight years of age, using the Pedi-padz® II electrodes. When the Pedi-padz II are connected, the AED Pro recognises that a paediatric rescue is in progress.
- Automatic self-testing assures constant state of readiness