Features and Benefits
The ZOLL AED Plus® is more than just a defibrillator. It is the only AED that ensures infrequent rescuers get the best support they need whilst resuscitating a victim of sudden cardiac arrest. How? It coaches them quickly and simply through every important step of the rescue.
The AED Plus, the only AED with Real CPR Help® technology, is able to give instantaneous feedback on rate and depth of chest compressions during cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR). It immediately tells rescuers how well compressions are being performed. Every victim of sudden cardiac arrest needs high-quality CPR to survive.
With visual and audible prompts that deliver instantaneous feedback, ZOLL’s AED Plus is the only AED that helps the rescuer achieve the correct rate and depth of chest compressions during CPR. No other AED has this capability.
The AED Plus Offers:
- Real CPR Help for depth and rate of compressions
- Help for all victims of sudden cardiac arrest, even those for whom no shock is advised
- A one-piece pad for fast and accurate placement of electrodes
- The simplicity of using consumer lithium ion batteries available from retail stores
Features and Benefits
- Supports the entire Chain of Survival with easy-to-understand audio prompts and visual icons
- Real CPR Help® with instant feedback on the rate and depth of chest compressions during CPR
- Uses off-the-shelf lithium batteries (Type 123A) with 5-years shelf life
- Easy-to-place, one-piece electrodes pad — CPR-D-padz® with 5-year shelf life
- 5-year warranty – extended to 7 years when registering online
- Rugged design that resists dust and water (IP55 rating)
- Intelligent paediatric capability with Pedi-padz® II electrodes
- Compliant with American Heart Association (AHA) and European Resuscitation Council (ERC) guidelines
- Automatic self-testing assures constant state of readiness
- Supplied complete with carry bag, batteries, adult CPR-D-padz electrodes, and rescue accessory kit that contains a CPR barrier mask, scissors, disposable gloves, a prep razor, a towel, and a moist towelette
- Semiautomatic and Fully Automatic options with either lay rescuer or professional interface